Quality Parts and Assemblies.
Delivered On Time.
• 15 Advanced CNC Machining Centers
• 13,000 Square Foot Modern Facility
• State-of-the-Art CAD/CAM System
• Complete Assembly Capabilities
and Fast, Dependable Deliveries.
Extraordinary Customer Service,
We've Earned a Solid Reputation for Uncompromising Quality,
Watson’s Profiling specializes in small-to-medium-sized
precision-machined parts and assemblies from aluminum
and plastics, to stainless steel, titanium, and more.
• Complex CNC Machining
• Metallic & Non-Metallic Materials
• ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D Certified
• Quality & Service Since 1958
From Prototype to Production, Watson’s
Has the Knowledge and Experience You Need.
Precision-Machined Parts and Assemblies
In 1958, when Andrew Watson started machining precision components for the burgeoning Southern California aerospace industry, his simple combination of quality workmanship and exceptional customer service was a recipe for success. Since that time, the small shop that started in a shed in Gardena, California, has grown exponentially; yet Andrew would still recognize his fundamental principles at work in the company today. Read More...